An intelligent BMS is required to utilize the amount of energy available in the cells. The BMS prevents the battery cell from being overloaded due to overcharging/deep discharge.
- Different cell types: Lithium Ion Battery, Lithium
- cell protection
- Overload protection and deep discharge protection
- Integration BMS/device control
In order to facilitate communication between man and machine, various interfaces, so-called user interfaces, are required.
radio remote controls
Controls with LED display
Internet of Things or "Internet of Things", IoT for short. Everyday objects have long since ceased to be such "everyday objects" and are able to communicate intelligently using network technology. By connecting to the Internet, these smart devices are able to act independently, adapt to situations and react to certain scenarios.
- Provision of measured values via radio networks, for
example LTE Narrow Band, GSM
- Status transmission of operating data